Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Progress....

I'll admit it, that Texas/OSU game sucked me up whole. And then of course on an alternate channel during commercials was the infamous "Single Dad Bachelor" premier episode, which is a whole other post for a whole other day.

And THEN...the America's Prettiest Person contest, which totally doesn't sound right but I am too lazy to google....whatever the heck it was. I'll be brave and admit it here, at one point during this show, I snorted. Ah yes, the things we do to entertain ourselves in this frozen tundra so as not to go insane. Which seamlessly leads me to home improvement. America's pretty people? Football? Needless to say, I did not so much as feel an inkling of desire to pull my trim brush from its protective saran wrap covering last night. I did, however, bring my camera today so here are some pics of the LR progress. I am one helluva painter, if I do say so myself. You ought to inspect my trim.....it's a beauty, Clark.





No comments:

Post a Comment