Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Should Probably Mention....

(yes, this picture is indeed a joke)



...that I raced.
My bike.
Last week.

It was a time trial and the wind was blowing approximately 57 miles per hour. In my face. Both directions. Okay, that might be a bit of a stretch. But it was freaking windy. Thankfully, the wind WAS on the way out and not on the way back, would would have meant a certain death for me.

The good (okay, freaking AMAZING, UNBELIEVABLE) news is that I won my division. I also dry heaved off the side of my bike, am fairly certain in that short 21 minutes that I paid dearly for all my youthful lung related sins but I will keep those details to myself.

Carry on.

1 comment:

  1. Elkhart TT is always great for those wanting to experience dry heaves! Good job out there.

    ReplyDelete