Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fear For Your Life Much?

Wow. There are really no words to express how scary, awful and just plain sad the commentary following this article are (if you can even call it that). Nor are there words to express that the reporter left out one very significant detail: the driver fled the scene.

To quote my teammate:

"Wow. It is unbelievable how much hate there is in this world. At what point did it become so difficult for people to co-exist?"

Good question.

Unfortunately, you will find no answers to it here.

**as a random sidenote, there is a slight bit of humor in some of these awfully constructed arguments. I would hope to sweet baby Jesus, that if I was so inclined to harbor such an opinion, that I at least might structure my argument.prose correctly or with some reasoning behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment