Tuesday, August 25, 2009

T Says...

I dropped T off at the parents the other night so I could enjoy the final night of the fair/Journey/Heart with my girls. As I pulled into the driveway T says:

"Well, wish me luck mom. Apparently tonight's the night I am gonna put Grandma on Facebook!"

I turn. Look at him wild eyed and burst out laughing: "Really?" I ask, "You know she can hardly turn on the computer by herself, right?"

"Yep, and that's why I'm gonna help," he says.

I hadn't yet reached the parking lot to the fair grounds, and there it was...a friend request from my mother. I burst out laughing, marveled at the last bit of my privacy and secret social world, crumbling beneath me, accepted.

The next day I told T he did some quick work, I was amazed.

"Only took five minutes," he said. "Except she's kind of a difficult student. She still has no idea what she's doing and wouldn't take many instructions. She's going to take some more work."

No comments:

Post a Comment