Monday, July 6, 2009

First & Last: Grade Three

I am awful at recording things in T's baby book. Like I think I haven't opened the thing since his first haircut, maybe earlier.

I have also been told by more than one person of late that I have gotten really good at uploading pictures of my dogs, but have been neglecting uploading pictures of my son.

Ahem, that would be because my SON is the one uploading pics of the dogs...but no matter I still feel the wild pangs of guilt.

One tradition that I have been 100% perfect at thus far, is taking a photo of T on the first and last day of school each year. I haven't the foggiest idea where most of them are, but these two I found today.

This little feat of memory and photography is becoming more and more challenging as T gets older, quicker, and I become more embarrassing with each passing day.

That said, the little fart changes quite a lot throughout the course of a school year. Here is this years' evidence:

First day of school:

Last day of school:
Little baby is gettin' all growed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment